Pond Balance is suitable for use in all ponds: planted ponds, wildlife ponds and Koi ponds
- Calculate the volume of water in your pond using our online volume calculator
- To a bucket of warm water add one level measure (13-15g) of Pond Balance for every 360 litres (80 gals) of water in your pond e.g. for a pond volume of 1800 litres, add 5 level measures to the bucket. Stir well and allow to dissolve. Distribute the solution as evenly as possible over the surface of the pond. (After dosing, the pond may appear milky, the cloudiness will disappear within a few days. This is most likely in hard water areas.)
- Repeat the Pond Balance dosage every ten days for one month. This is a typical course of treatment, which normally results in a significant reduction of the quantity of blanket weed in your pond. However, as a result of the variation in the constituents of pond water from area to area, it may be necessary to carry out the corrective treatment for a longer period.
- Once you have established a balance which has reduced the blanket weed growth to an acceptable level, it is advisable to treat with Pond Balance once every month through the summer period to assist in maintaining this delicate balance.
For best and most consistent results this treatment should be repeated once every 10 days for the first month and once per month thereafter. Use with Sludge buster which safely breaks down dying blanket weed without deoxygenating the pond.
- Suitable for use in all ponds: planted ponds, wildlife ponds, Koi ponds
- Clears blanket weed
- Safe for use with all species of pond fish
- Harmless to filters and plants
- Harmless to newts, frogs, toads and other pond wildlif
All Prices in Green Are Sale Prices.
Pond Balance - Standard Treats 1800 gals.
Pond Balance - Super Treats 3600 gals.
Pond Balance - Medium Treats 10800 gals.
Pond Balance - Large Treats 67100 gals.
Was C$ 419.99